Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My apologies...

I really hate Blogger. For whatever reason, it won't create links, no matter how amazingly awesome my HTML is. It's so difficult to navigate as well. There's no organization to any of the menus. Perhaps it's just because I'm new to it, but one of the most elementary web design concepts in ease of navigation. People shouldn't have to learn how to navigate your site. Oh well. I can't get started on another rant today...

4 comments:

elb said...

It's not that complicated...I'll show you next time I see you...

countrygirl005 said...

yeah it's not too bad.. it just takes awhile to get used to. All you have to do is click on the little hyperlink button after you've highlighted where you want it to go.

tluke said...

I did that. I also typed it out manually. It didn't work either way.

Let's see if this box accepts my HTML...

tluke said...

FAIL! I tried to link to Google, and it's just not there. Why must they discriminate against my HTML? What did it ever do to them?